Fairs & conventions
Facts & Figures
Dittel Messtechnik GmbH
Using DITTEL systems and components for monitoring and controlling grinding applications and dressing processes the efficiency and safety of your grinding machines will increase.
The DITTEL systems are suitable for surface grinding, cylindrical surface grinding, internal circular grinding, gear grinding or tool grinding machines – whether grinding steel, ceramic or glass workpieces. Monitoring processes are essential when using CBN and diamond grinding wheels.
When DITTEL was founded in 1959, it was involved with the development and series production of avionics. The company is now active in the fields of measuring technologies, airborne transceivers and power electronics.
Numerous agencies around the world are present to respond the demand of our customers.
Since the beginning DITTEL stands for precision, quality and reliability.
- Marposs headquarter in italy
- Keeping our ear to your process:
New monitoring solutions for ID (internal diameter) grinding processes
- Grinding process optimization
- Process monitoring, evaluation and control electronics
- 1 or 2 level machine spindle balancing electronics
- Measurement signal visualization software either for Windows-based PCs or Siemens Sinumerik, Bosch Rexroth, Haidenhain or Fanuc machine controls
- Acoustic emission signal evaluation to reduce air grinding, detection of sparking up, detection of initial cuts during touch dressing, dressing monitoring
- Grinding process monitoring and wheel damage or collision monitoring with highly sensitive static and rotating sensors
- Non-maintenance electro-mechanical balancing heads with and without
- Hydro-balancing systems, ideal for retrofitting
- Condition monitoring: Data loggers with integrated temperature sensors for spindle monitoring
- Telemetry rings to measure internal and external bearing ring temperature
DITTEL's competencies lie in:
- The development and design specific to customer needs
- Advising on system design and integration
- Grinding process analysis
- Helping to optimize processes
- Minimizing process costs and production losses